Welcome to Tetherow Lodges in Bend, Oregon
Tetherow Lodges is the newest boutique style Bend, Oregon hotel and offers 50 rooms of luxury. We are the only luxury hotel in Bend, Oregon to border the forest and yet we are just minutes from downtown Bend. Whether you want to golf on our award-winning course, recreate in the neighboring Cascade Mountains or simply take in the view and enjoy the many offerings of Bend, Oregon, Tetherow Lodges is the ideal basecamp for your Central Oregon vacation.
Our Bend, Oregon hotel provides our guests an eco-minded and generously designed experience. Every room features fine finishes and coffee, tea, and chocolate crafted in or near Bend, Oregon! We also provide two Tesla car charging stations and one regular (40 amp) car charging station.
Hotel guests also receive special tee time rates, complimentary gear storage, shuttle service, discounted rates on local services and more. Truly the best of Bend, Oregon.
- Room Types
Tetherow Lodges Amenities
(amenities subject to change without notice)
- Spacious floor plans of up to 550 sq. ft. per room
- We also provide two Tesla car charging stations and one regular (40 amp) car charging station.
- Ceramic tile entry for each guestroom
- Custom-crafted furnishings including sofa and coffee table plus writing desk and chair
- Original artwork from local artists
- Gas fireplace with basalt stone masonry in all deluxe rooms and suites
- 46” flat panel HDTV with cable channels for movies and sports
- Wet bar and mini-fridge
- In-room safe for valuables
- A choice of king or queen sized Simmons “Black Label” beds for a restful sleep
- Pillow menu with up to six different choices of pillows
- Euro-style comforters and the finest quality bed linens
- Ceramic and decorative tile bathrooms with dual sinks and walk-in showers
- Luxurious terry cloth bathrobes, over-sized towels and slippers
- Custom bath toiletries and amenities
- Hair dryer, make-up mirror, ironing board and iron
- Coffee maker with selection of coffees and condiments
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Many rooms with balconies and outdoor furniture, allowing enjoyment of golf course or views of the Paulina range to the south
- Access to The Grill and The Row for dining and beverage services
- Pet friendly rooms (subject to availability and pet fee)
- An outside dog wash
- Health club benefits at the Athletic Club of Bend (additional daily fee)
** PLEASE NOTE: A two night minimum stay applies to all Friday or Saturday night stays June – Sept and all holiday weekends year round. Please contact Reservations for more information.
- Book Now
Specials & Packages
Add any of the following packages to make your stay even more memorable!
Tetherow Romance Package
• A dozen roses
• Handcrafted chocolates
An ideal way for couples to enjoy a romantic Central Oregon escape. Add some romance to your stay at Tetherow with our $75 romance add-on package.
Starlight Romance Package
• A dozen roses
• Handcrafted chocolates
• Moonlight canoe or snowshoe tour
Enjoy a moonlight evening with a romantic Central Oregon escape. Add some romance under the stars to your stay at Tetherow with our $150 add-on package.
• Basket of local microbrews & savory snacks
• $100 dining voucher for Tetherow Grill or The Row
• Two Tetherow Silipints
Oregon’s microbrew is famous for a reason – we invite you to find out why! Enjoy this with your stay with our $195 Brewmaster Package.
Fall Foliage Package
• Cascade picnic basket
• ‘Bend Overall’ trails book
• Mountain bike rentals for two
Enjoy a beautiful fall day in the High Cascades! Add some outdoor activity to your stay with this $135 add-on package.
Our reservations team is ready to help you book your ideal Bend, Oregon vacation. Call us anytime at 877-298-2582 with questions or for reservations.
SKI & STAY
Ski & Stay Packages with Mt. Bachelor
With the famous Mt. Bachelor just miles up the road, Tetherow Lodges provide the closest luxury lodging option to the mountain. We offer a wide variety of packages, which include lodging and lift tickets, that can be personalized to fit your Bend, Oregon winter vacation needs!
Please check for availability here or call toll free 800.769.6642.
The Best Bend, Oregon Hotel Location.
We border the Deschutes National Forest and the world-famous Phil’s Trail Mountain Biking Complex is less than 200 yards from our new hotel, making us the perfect base camp for your next mountain bike adventure. The Cascade Mountains are a 10 minute drive and offer year round activities including hiking, skiing, paddle boarding, fishing and sight-seeing. We even provide gear storage for our guests who bring their own bikes, boards, skis and clubs!
Activities in Bend
Your perfect Bend, Oregon vacation.
Desire a nice afternoon reading and enjoying a bottle of wine while dipping your toes in a sparkling, snow-fed mountain lake? Ok – you got it. Tour one of our amazing 25+ micro breweries and learn about the beer making process. Sure thing. Or mountain bike, hike, fish, ski, snow board or shoe, raft, paddle board, kayak or horseback ride. It’s all here.
What’s your interest? Rodeo – Golf – Art Galleries – River Rafting – Fly Fishing – Nature Tours & Bird Watching – Live Music & Theater – Beer Tasting? It’s here.
We have stand-up paddle boards for rent, too! Begin your next adventure with Tetherow.
BEND, OREGON ACTIVITIES
WHAT TO DO IN BEND, OR
Bend & Central Oregon Events
Bend, Oregon is a bustling, dynamic town. Learn more about what makes it great!
Live Music in Bend, OR
Culture & Art Galleries in Bend, OR
Outdoor Outfitters/Tours in Bend, OR
Cog Wild • Wanderlust • Paulina Plunge • Central Oregon Hiking Trails • Sun Country Tours • Tumalo Creek and Kayak • Stand on Liquid • Stand up Paddle Bend • First Ascent Climbing Services • Smith Rock Climbing Guides
Breweries/Distilleries in Bend, OR
10 Barrel • Below Grade • Bend Brewing • Boneyard Brewing • Cascade Lakes • Crux • Deschutes Brewery • GoodLife • Silver Moon • McMenamins • Riverbend • Worthy • Rat Hole • Phat Matt’s
Festivals & Races in Bend, OR
Museums in Bend, OR
Family Activities in Bend, OR
Stay & Play Package
2015: 2 NIGHTS + 2 DAYS of GOLF starting at $307/pp, d.o.
The David McLay Kidd links-style course at Tetherow is so remarkable, it seemed a shame to keep it all to ourselves. Created by the same course architect that designed Bandon Dunes, it’s consistently been named one of the top public courses in the country. Our stay & play packages includes lodging and golf at Tetherow.
2015 Stay & Play Rates
2015 Stay & Play Rates
2015 Stay & Play Packages
Stay and golf at one of the ‘Top 100 Courses’ in the country! Starting at $307/pp (based on double occ) for two nights lodging and two days of golf, they can be customized to create your ideal golf vacation in Bend, Oregon!
Price includes cart and forecaddie base rate, lodging and taxes. Sweet!
Please contact our Reservations team at 877-298-2582 to book your stay & play packages.