Welcome to Tetherow Lodges in Bend, Oregon
Tetherow Lodges is the newest boutique style hotel in Bend, Oregon and offers 50 rooms of luxury. We are the only luxury hotel in Bend, Oregon to border the forest and yet we are just minutes from downtown Bend. Whether you want to golf on our award-winning course, recreate in the neighboring Cascade Mountains or simply take in the view and enjoy the many offerings of Bend, Oregon, Tetherow Lodges is the ideal basecamp for your Central Oregon vacation.
Our Bend, Oregon hotel provides our guests an eco-minded and generously designed experience. Every room features fine finishes and coffee, tea, and chocolate crafted in or near Bend, Oregon!
Hotel guests also receive special tee time rates, complimentary gear storage, shuttle service, discounted rates on local services and more.
Truly the best of Bend, Oregon.
- Room Types
Tetherow Lodges Amenities
(amenities subject to change without notice)
- Spacious floor plans of up to 550 sq. ft. per room
- Ceramic tile entry for each guestroom
- Custom-crafted furnishings including sofa and coffee table plus writing desk and chair
- Original artwork from local artists
- Gas fireplace with basalt stone masonry in all deluxe rooms and suites
- 46” flat panel HDTV with cable channels for movies and sports
- Wet bar and mini-fridge
- In-room safe for valuables
- A choice of king or queen sized Simmons “Black Label” beds for a restful sleep
- Pillow menu with up to six different choices of pillows
- Euro-style comforters and the finest quality bed linens
- Ceramic and decorative tile bathrooms with dual sinks and walk-in showers
- Luxurious terry cloth bathrobes, over-sized towels and slippers
- Custom bath toiletries and amenities
- Hair dryer, make-up mirror, ironing board and iron
- Coffee maker with selection of coffees and condiments
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Many rooms with balconies and outdoor furniture, allowing enjoyment of golf course or views of the Paulina range to the south
- Access to The Grill and The Row for dining and beverage services
- Pet friendly rooms (subject to availability and pet fee)
- An outside dog wash
- Health club benefits at the Athletic Club of Bend (additional daily fee)
** PLEASE NOTE: A two night minimum stay applies to all Friday or Saturday night stays June – Sept and all holiday weekends year round. Please contact Reservations for more information.
- Book your room
Bend, Oregon’s Best Hotel Location.
We border the Deschutes National Forest and the world-famous Phil’s Trail Mountain Biking Complex is less than 200 yards from our new hotel, making us the perfect base camp for your next mountain bike adventure. The Cascade Mountains are a 10 minute drive and offer year round activities including hiking, skiing, paddle boarding, fishing and sight-seeing. We even provide gear storage for our guests who bring their own bikes, boards, skis and clubs!
Activities in Bend
Your perfect Bend, Oregon vacation.
Desire a nice afternoon reading and enjoying a bottle of wine while dipping your toes in a sparkling, snow-fed mountain lake? Ok – you got it. Tour one of our amazing 25+ micro breweries and learn about the beer making process. Sure thing. Or mountain bike, hike, fish, ski, snow board or shoe, raft, paddle board, kayak or horseback ride. It’s all here.
What’s your interest? Rodeo – Golf – Art Galleries – River Rafting – Fly Fishing – Nature Tours & Bird Watching – Live Music & Theater – Beer Tasting? It’s here.
We have stand-up paddle boards for rent, too! Begin your next adventure with Tetherow.
BEND, OREGON ACTIVITIES
WHAT TO DO IN BEND, OR
Bend & Central Oregon Events
Bend, Oregon is a bustling, dynamic town. Learn more about what makes it great!
Live Music in Bend, OR
Culture & Art Galleries in Bend, OR
Outdoor Outfitters/Tours in Bend, OR
Cog Wild • Wanderlust • Paulina Plunge • Central Oregon Hiking Trails • Sun Country Tours • Tumalo Creek and Kayak • Stand on Liquid • Stand up Paddle Bend • First Ascent Climbing Services • Smith Rock Climbing Guides
Breweries/Distilleries in Bend, OR
10 Barrel • Below Grade • Bend Brewing • Boneyard Brewing • Cascade Lakes • Crux • Deschutes Brewery • GoodLife • Silver Moon • McMenamins • Riverbend • Worthy • Rat Hole • Phat Matt’s
Festivals & Races in Bend, OR
Museums in Bend, OR
Family Activities in Bend, OR
Unlimited Stay & Play Package
2014: 2 NIGHTS + 2 DAYS UNLIMITED GOLF starting at $350/pp, d.o.
The David McLay Kidd links-style course at Tetherow is so remarkable, it seemed a shame to keep it all to ourselves. Created by the same course architect that designed Bandon Dunes, it’s consistently been named one of the top public courses in the country. Our Tetherow Unlimited package includes two nights lodging and two days unlimited golf at Tetherow.
2014 Unlimited Stay & Play Rates
2014 Unlimited Stay & Play Rates
Stay & Play at Tetherow
Honored as one of the 2012 Golfweek’s “Best Courses You Can Play”!
2014 TETHEROW UNLIMITED!
Two nights lodging at the new Tetherow Lodges hotel and two days of unlimited golf at Tetherow Golf Club in Bend, Oregon.
Unlimited Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Individual
Based on single occupancy
$496 $546 $651 $729-$796 $729-$796 $729-$796 $496 Per Person
Twosome, double occupancy
$350 $400 $482 $526-$560 $526-$560 $526-$560 $350
WE’VE GOT CONNECTIONS.
Looking to golf other courses in Central Oregon? We can help. When booking your Tetherow stay & play vacation, we are happy to help book rounds at other, typically hard-to-access courses.
All Packages Include:
• GOLF & LODGING: Framed by panoramic views of the Cascade Mountains, Tetherow’s David McLay Kidd course is a Scottish links masterpiece. With a fun yet challenging layout, this award-winning course is a treat for all of your senses. Lodging is provided at the new Tetherow Lodges. The best of Central Oregon is at your fingertips!
• A LA CARTE SERVICES: We are happy to provide concierge planning services and have partnered with many local outfitters to ensure the best pricing and experience during your stay! Our offerings include, but are certainly not limited to:
Spa services · Exclusive local restaurant specials · Bend’s CyclePub · Brewery Tours · Rafting/Hiking/Mountain Biking · Rock climbing lessons, guide and gear at Smith Rock · Childcare recommendations
Bring your friends — the more the merrier! Please inquire about special group rates and opportunities.
RESERVATIONS: Please contact Tetherow at [email protected] or 541.388.2582. All packages based on availability.
OH YES! Lodging taxes are included in pricing. Forecaddie required for first round of each day, optional for remaining rounds.
“Best Golf Hole in Bend: Tetherow #17″ as voted by Central Oregon Magazine readers, 2011
Groups at Tetherow – Come Golf with Us!