IN THE PRESS
In 2016, Tetherow was featured in a number of local, regional and national publications ranging from The Register-Guard, Robb Report and Real Travel Adventures and beyond to Vogue Magazine.
- Real Travel Adventures – Tetherow Resort and the best of Bend, Oregon
- Bend Bulletin – Work progresses on Tetherow fitness center
- Golf News Net – Up the Fun Factor by trying something new on your next golf trip
- Bend Bulletin – 2016 Central Oregon sports headliners
- The Register-Guard – Design is Kidd’s play
- GO Banking Rates – 15 Scenic Winter Destinations You Must Visit Before You Die
- Easy Reader News – David McLay Kidd discusses his Rolling Hills Country Club Golf Course in Palos Verdes
- Vogue Magazine – Why You Should Land in Portland and Then Visit Central and Northeast Oregon Instead
- KTVZ – Bend Chamber Announces Business Honors
- Bend Bulletin – Bend Could Have 3,200 Hotel Rooms by 2018
- Bend Bulletin – Tour of Homes Showcases Construction in Bend and Beyond
- Bend Bulletin – The Blitz is Back
- Bend Bulletin – Biking and Brews Rule the Night at the Blitz
- Bend Bulletin – Sales up for Bend Million-Dollar Homes
- Bend Bulletin – Kadin Leads at Oregon Open
- Bend Magazine – Surfing on GolfBoards
- The Source Weekly – Tetherow’s New Head Golf Pro Jake Edwards
- Bend Bulletin – Tetherow Caddie is One Step Closer to U.S. Open Dream
- Bend Bulletin – With So Many Options, Which Course to Play First?
- Club & Resort Business – How Tetherow Golf Course Leverages Signature Action Stations
- The Oregonian – 16 Public Golf Courses You Should Play in Oregon
- Bend Bulletin – Summit Boys Set Meet Record at Tetherow
- Bend Bulletin – 5 Central Oregon Golf Courses Among State’s Best
- Golfweek – Golfweek’s Best: State-by-State Courses You Can Play, 2016
- Cascade Business News – Tetherow Expanding Meeting Place Potential
- Bend Bulletin – Business People on the Move
- Northwest Meetings & Events – Lots to See Around Bend This Year!
- Luxury Standard – Big New Developments at Tetherow, a Luxury Destination in Bend, Oregon
- Robb Report – An Exclusive Conversation with One of the World’s Best Golf Course Designers
- Bend Bulletin – Changes Coming to Bend Resort in 2016
- Cascade Business News – Tetherow Resort Rings in New Developments for 2016
- Bend Magazine – Best Places to Après Skis
- KTVZ – C.O.’s Tourism Upswing Brings More Hotel Rooms
Tetherow in the News
Boasting magnificent views of the Cascade Range, Bend, Oregon’s Tetherow Resort is just minutes from Mt. Bachelor and countless outdoor adventures. With 50 hotel rooms at The Lodges, vacation rental homes, an event pavilion, Tetherow Sport, a year-round outdoor pool, Solomon’s restaurant and The Row pub, the resort was recently awarded the Tripadvisor Greenleader status and ranked top resort in the world by Booking.com. The property is also home to the region’s best golf, a 7,298-yard Scottish links-style David McLay Kidd-designed championship course. Tetherow was recently named to Golf Digest’s list of “Top 100 Greatest Public Courses” for the second year in a row, and Golf Digest’s travel editors also listed Tetherow as one of its “Top 40 U.S. Public Courses.” And to think, that’s just a quick snapshot of Tetherow…Dive in to see what others have to say.
For all press inquiries regarding Tetherow, please complete our online form.