With retractable glass doors providing sweeping Cascade views, the versatile Event Pavilion offers a variety of room sizes and configurations. With luxury finishes, modern touches and a rich, organic feel, this space is ideal for both larger events and more intimate gatherings.
This showpiece room of the Event Pavilion can be arranged in a variety of ways to accommodate larger groups or more intimate meetings. The full-size room can be broken up into three smaller rooms with “air walls” to fit your needs. With endless views, soothing earth tones and the best in AV, this area is ideal for most business events, parties or weddings.
Smith Rock Room
This versatile room offers abundant natural light and a large 70″ mounted flat screen TV with HDMI hookup. Perfect for an executive board meeting for up to 16 people.
With panoramic views of the Deschutes National Forest and fairways below, the lawn outside the event pavilion plays host to many different types of events. From weddings and dress rehearsals to yoga with colleagues, this splendid setting offers an intimate outdoor setting whether you’re tying the knot or planning a corporate retreat.
Enjoy the fresh mountain air as you take in the evening sky around the Tetherow pool. Our state-of-the-art cabanas offer comfortable seating, adjustable privacy screens, heaters, adjustable roofs, and power outlets. Surrounding a gorgeous firepit and with ample seating, the cabanas offer a unique location for meetings, parties or intimate dinners. .
CUSTOMIZE THE SPACE FOR YOUR EVENT
Event Pavilion Floor PlanView Floor Plan
Venue Minimums and Deposits
- Customized pricing based on your event date and event details. Inquire with our Sales team for more information.
- Rental of event space includes Tetherow tables and chairs, linens, service ware and in-house AV. Decorations are not included.
- Food and Beverage minimums are a requirement with use of event space.
- Prices do not include applicable service charges.
- A non-refundable deposit and a signed contract holds the date and time of your event.