Tetherow is not your typical golf club or as we like to say, “it’s not your grandfather’s country club.” At Tetherow we do things differently. Yes, we have an award-winning golf course that is a Top 100 course in the nation and that continues to rank in the Top 10 courses in Oregon. It was also designed by David McLay Kidd (a member), designer of Bandon Dunes and the Castle Course in Scotland. We host member tournaments, have golf outings and compete with other clubs throughout Oregon (and the West Coast) for bragging rights (and cool trophies).
Tetherow membership, however, is more than just Golf. A state-of-the-art sport facility – with a pool and cabanas – three varied dining options as well as an event pavilion where we host member events (and you could too). Tetherow is a club that listens to and caters to our members and their families. Want to learn more and potentially become a member of the Tetherow family? Read on.
Most memberships include
- Preferred tee times; Discounted green fees for guests
- Participation in all member events and programs
- Special rates in the Tetherow Lodges
- Member-only lounges and locker rooms
- Access to our pool, cabanas and state-of-the-art fitness facility – Tetherow Sport
- Discounts on food & beverage, cabanas, golf lessons, golf shop merchandise and daily cart rentals
- Take advantage of discounts with local partners such as Mt. Bachelor and Wanderlust Tours
- Complimentary room rental in the clubhouse
- We have no minimums!
Want to learn more?
Tetherow’s Member-only Lounge
Relax with a beer or your favorite cocktail and order food from The Row. The enormous TV is the perfect spot to watch the game and you can keep an eye on the golf range from the expansive windows.
Mon – Fri: 4 pm – close
Sat – Sun: 11 am – close
Minors are allowed from open until 8 pm and must be accompanied by an adult.