Answers to the most common questions from Tetherow Members and guests.
Q: “What is the Clubhouse refresh that’s taking place?”
A: The Clubhouse was built in 2008 and it will have a well-earned refresh this winter/spring.
- The Fireside Room & Solomon’s will become a large, welcoming and versatile Member Lounge.
- The current Member Lounge will morph into the new Solomon’s.
- The new Solomon’s will maintain the same menu and service integrity when it re-opens in mid-2024.
- The Golf Shop will receive a makeover.
- The Clubhouse’s lower back patio will be outfitted with a new pop-up bar and BBQ area, new lounge furniture and updated gathering spaces.
Q: “Why has Tetherow decided to do the Clubhouse refresh?”
A: Tetherow’s Membership has grown significantly in recent years. As certain areas of the Clubhouse are utilized more than others, we want to ensure our Members have ample space to enjoy their time at Tetherow. This refresh allows us to better utilize these areas. We want to ensure we offer a phenomenal experience and community for our Members.
Q: “When is this Clubhouse refresh taking place?” – updated 11/21/23
A: As of Nov 21, 2023
- The Golf Shop will relocate to GSB as of Nov 22, 2023 until the project is completed. It will still have the same friendly staff and great products available. The phone number is still 541.213.2424.
- Solomon’s last day of dining operations is Fri, Dec 1, 2023.
- The Member Lounge and Fireside Rooms last day of operations is Sun, Dec 3, 2023.
- The temporary Member Lounge will re-open in Tetherow Sport the week of Dec 11, 2023. More details on this to come.
Work is estimated to be complete in late spring 2024. The schedule and final details are subject to change.
Q: “Where can I eat during the refresh? What restaurants will be open?”
A: The Row remains open as usual with no impact.
The Member Lounge will temporarily move to the Café in the Tetherow Sport building. Details to follow.
Solomon’s will close during the project.
The Café will also host the Member Lounge (temporarily) during the refresh. It will still provide Café services. Details to follow.
Q: “What other spaces in the Clubhouse will I be able to use or not use during the refresh?”
A: The Clubhouse Conference Room, Fireside Room and Family Lounge will close. If you would like to reserve a meeting space, please let us know. The Event Pavilion will remain open.
Q: “When the golf season begins in spring 2024, will the golf course be impacted?”
A: No, this will have no impact on the golf course.
Q: “Will Tetherow Sport be impacted? Can I still work out and utilize the pool and hot tubs?”
A: The Café will morph into the Member Lounge, but the rest of Tetherow Sport will remain unchanged and can be utilized with no impact. The gym, pool, hot tubs, studios and firepits will not be impacted.
Q: “I have guests staying in the hotels and vacation homes over the holidays. Will those areas be impacted?”
A: The lodging aspects of the property will not be impacted by the refresh.
Q: “How will Tetherow communicate this information to Members? Guests?”
A: Our Membership team will send email updates and have information in the Member portal on the Tetherow website. Signage will be placed around property to include information, renderings and plans. Tetherow employees will have up-to-date information to answer questions from Members and guests.
Q: “Who can answer additional questions?”
A: General Manager Nick OrRico can answer questions and can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.