Exceptional Views & Home Designs in The Rim
This Tetherow Neighborhood is Quickly Moving Through Inventory
Sweeping views of the Cascade Range and the golf course, along with a tight‑knit sense of community, give Tetherow’s “The Rim” neighborhood a special sense of welcoming mixed with a vision of unlimited opportunity.
Located on one of the higher elevations within Tetherow, The Rim offers single family detached homes on individual lots with high‑level designs, amenities and finishes. Seven different floor plans are offered, all with master suites on the main level and all guest rooms are full en‑suite. Buyers have the opportunity to move into a brand new home without the hassle of building a home themselves, as these homes have already passed through Tetherow’s architectural review committee process. Homes range from 3 to 5 bedrooms and prices range from $784,990 to $1,375,000. Home designs offer single and two story plans, while square footage of the well-situated homesites is approximately 8,300 – 15,000.
Lisa Cole, The Rim’s Principal Broker, says a trend that has surprised her team is the buyer’s usage of the home. They expected some of the properties to be purchased as second homes, but the purchases turned out to be primary residences for the vast majority of the homeowners. According to Cole, only one is not, but that family is in Bend nearly every weekend to enjoy the Central Oregon lifestyle.
Sales have been brisk, says Cole. 18 of the 29 homes have either sold or are pending, and a majority of the homes have been pre‑sold prior to the start of construction. Remaining inventory includes homes slated for completion in fall 2017. Buyers that purchase before construction has begun have the opportunity to personalize certain aspects of the home. Home ownership in The Rim includes a social membership at Tetherow.
Remaining inventory includes:
- The Mountainside: 2,448 sq.ft, 3 bed, 3 ½ bath, den and 3 car garage, gated courtyard, covered back patio with built-in outdoor fireplace. $784,990-$794,990
- The Sunset: 2,757 sq.ft, 3 bed, 3 ½ bath, den, 3 car garage, gated courtyard, covered back patio with built-in outdoor fireplace. $824,990
- The Rimrock: 3,000 sq.ft., 3 bed, 3 ½ bath. $1,050,000-$1,304,000
- The Mt. Bachelor: 4,071 sq.ft, 5 bed, den, great room, family room, covered outdoor deck with fireplace. $1,250,000-$1,375,000
- The Mt. Jefferson: 3,884 sq. ft. 5 bed, den, great room, family room, covered outdoor deck with fireplace. $1,150,000-$1,225,000
To learn more about The Rim neighborhood, please visit https://tetherow.com/live/neighborhoods/the-rim/.