Thanksgiving dinner in Bend: For the meat eaters, vegans, dairy-free, gluten-free folks and the kids
Crafting an Instagram-worthy Thanksgiving dinner yourself seems like a noble, challenging-yet-doable task. With each request for personalization, it gets more daunting. If your crew includes any combination of meat eaters, pescatarians, vegans, dairy-free, gluten-free or kids, make it easy on yourself and book Bend’s best Thanksgiving dinner through Solomon’s at Tetherow.
Solomon’s Chef Jamar Adams has thoughtfully crafted a four-course Thanksgiving menu with Central Oregon inspired ingredients that celebrates the full-bodied flavors of autumn.
Every course offers dishes that are (or can be made) vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free or gluten-free. We truly hope you will join us for Thanksgiving!
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Trumpets & Gruyere
Soup & Salad:
- Pear-Butternut Squash Soup
- Harvest Walnut Salad
- Stuffed Turkey – Turkey breast stuffed with apple-cranberry chutney. Served with haricot verts, garlic-chive potatoes, and topped with a velouté sauce
- Halibut – Halibut encrusted with almonds and rosemary, served with pan seared garlic asparagus, and finished with a white wine-shallot sauce
- Stuffed Pumpkin – Mini pumpkin stuffed with black rice, spinach and pecans tossed in chimichurri and lemon tahini. Served with a side of roasted cauliflower
- Traditional Meal – Select choice of turkey breast or prime rib with sides and sauces.
- Pecan-Sweet Potato Casserole
- Classic Leek Stuffing
- Carrots & Charred Dates
- Chive-Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled-Honey Dijon Cabbage
- Horseradish Aioli
- Cranberry Chutney
- Rosemary Gravy
- Caramel Bread Pudding
- Mini Apple or Pumpkin Pie
- Spiced Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Apple-Cranberry Sorbet
When: Served on Thur, Nov 25, 2021. Seatings available from 1 – 7 pm at Solomon’s.
Vegan/vegetarian/gluten free/dairy free options are available for all courses
Price: $70/adult; $25/child 5-12; $15/child 4 and under.
Please note: Alcoholic beverages are not included in meal prices.