The best lodging near Mt Bachelor in Bend
The snow is falling in the Cascades and Mt. Bachelor will open soon for the 2021 season. Meteorologist Matt Zaffino (KGW in Portland) is predicting a La Nina winter, which means an early, heavy snow season (read his full blog here).
As avid snow-lovers, we think this is wonderful news. If you’re reading this, you probably agree! As you plan your ski or snowboard trip to Bend and Mt. Bachelor, a few things to look for when booking a room or vacation rental:
- Hot tubs
- Lots of in-room gear storage for skis, snowboards, jackets, helmets and boots
- Shuttle to Mt. Bachelor ($20/pp)
- Clean, beautiful hotel rooms or vacation rental homes with plenty of amenities
- Dog-friendly (please request at the time of booking)
- Close to Mt. Bachelor (20 mins) and close to downtown Bend (7 mins) and the Old Mill District (5 mins)
- Ski and snowboard rental concierge program with Skjersaa’s (coming soon!)
Stay near the mountain AND near downtown AND enjoy everything above when you stay at Tetherow!
Great rates at Bend’s Tetherow:
Current rates (as of 12/9/21) for early January 2022 lodging start at:
- $209/nt for Tetherow Lodges
- $549/nt for Tetherow vacation rental homes
Click here to view options and to book.
These rates do not include taxes and fees.
Other things to do in Bend this winter:
For the ultimate Bend weekend, be sure to experience some of the 20+ breweries around town after a day at the mountain. With seasonal brews, toasty firepits and plenty of interesting conversation, these are a must-do. All Tetherow lodging guests have access to a complimentary shuttle to downtown Bend and the Old Mill District, which makes exploring the breweries easy and safe.
Holiday events in Bend:
Other must-dos include seeing Santa arrive in his helicopter at the Old Mill District on Nov 26, Bend’s Christmas parade on Dec 4, the Nutcracker and other musical events at the Tower Theater and multiple holiday events in sparkling downtown Bend.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team can help you book the perfect lodging and arrange for shuttles, rental gear and share some locals-only tips and tricks. Call or book directly online for the best rates and for your ultimate Mt Bachelor weekend getaway in Bend!